Re: [Exim] Mail Gateway Function

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Vadim Vygonets
A: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Mail Gateway Function
Quoth s.collier@??? on Fri, Sep 10, 1999:
> Being new to Exim, I would be grateful if someone could point me in the right
> direction to achieve the following, or just laugh in my face and tell me it's
> not possible...

#define DIRECTION face("s.collier")
HAHAHAHAHA!!! It's possible.
#undef DIRECTION

> So in a nutshell.. Is exim able to receive the item of mail, check the
> destination userid in a database, if it exists pass to the exchange server,
> if not, pass to the mainframe.

Alright... You can define no local domains, then allow relaying
to mywork.com, and set up the following router:

mywork_route:
  driver = domainlist
  transport = remote_emtp
  domains = mywork.com : *.mywork.com
  route_list = "*    ${lookup{$local_part}dbm{/var/exim/wherethehell}\
            {exchange.server}{mainframe.server}}    bydns_a"

I hope I got it all correctly. Maybe the domains is redundant
and you can insert this stuff to route_list, but I'm a little
drunk now.

Vadik.

--
Spelling is a lossed art.