RE: [Exim] Simple Question

Author: Bernard Stern
To: Sweeney, Vince
CC: 'exim-users@exim.org'
Subject: RE: [Exim] Simple Question
On Tue, 31 Aug 1999 11:50:59 +0100 "Sweeney, Vince" wrote:

Hello Vince,

> Quick question, is the following valid ?

>     sender_verify_hosts = !*.mydomain.com

> I see no mention of using the ! operator in a 'host-list', but exim does not
> compain in the about it in the config file. However it does not seem to be
> working as I want, i.e. it seems to be matcing the ! character as part of
> the domain name.

It should be ok, although I have configured a host list for this
variable. Maybe you could try to add a space between ! and *:
sender_verify_hosts = ! *.mydomain.com
This is working ok in my config.

Regards,

Bernard Stern, SWITCH

        mail: SWITCH Head Office       a          Tel: +41 1 268 1520
              Limmatquai 138           n          Fax: +41 1 268 1568
              CH-8001 Zurich           d        e-mail: stern@???