RE: [Exim] Wandering off-topic: Xauthority files and su

Author: aue@nirvis.com
To: 'Jim Knoble'
CC: exim-users@exim.org
Subject: RE: [Exim] Wandering off-topic: Xauthority files and su
Thanks!!
That all was enough to give me enough of a clue to start understanding the
docs. Sorry to newbify you but the Unix learning curve is a little steep
and I'm not too proud to beg help anywhere I can get it once I've pulled
all my hair out.

I read all your comments on xfering cookies but it seems like I would have
to do that every time. Is that true? I actually found the 'xhost +'
command to be just what I want. It simply turns off all the security.
Putting this in my '.profile' should give me a permenent security
override. I disabled my car alarm too.

David