[Exim] all relevant MX records point to non-existent hosts

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Tippe, Darrell
A: 'exim-users@exim.org'
Asunto: [Exim] all relevant MX records point to non-existent hosts
I am receiving the above subject error message when sending a mail message
to lukensinc.com

I tried the following command to get more information about why this was
happening
exim -d11 -bt xxxxx@???

The interesting thing about the output from this command is as follows;
DNS lookup of 208.169.176.82 (A) gave HOST_NOT_FOUND

When I do MX record dns lookup on the above mentioned site it returns the
following information
lukensinc.com    preference = 100, mail exchanger = 208.169.176.82
lukensinc.com    nameserver = ans01.sagenetworks.com  etc....

My questions are as follows;

Usually when you do a MX record lookup you get a mail server fully qualified
name not a IP address. Is there something I can configure in exim to handle
this or is this a problem with the dns configured on that site?

I have been looking through the archives and not having much luck...

Any help would be greatly appreciated.