Re: [Exim] reject_recipients question

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Philip Hazel
Para: Pollywog
CC: exim-users list
Asunto: Re: [Exim] reject_recipients question
On Tue, 24 Aug 1999, Pollywog wrote:

> Can reject_recipients refer to an external file that has "keys" consisting
> of regular expressions? I know that regular expressions can be used in
> exim.conf, but I want to use an external list.

Yes, if you just provide it as an inline file name, e.g.

reject_recipients = /some/file

Each line of the file is treated as if it were an entry in the list. No
keys are involved. This is not a lookup. See 7.14, first paragraph.

> I tried it and it did not work. Perhaps each key must be of the form
> /regex/ or begin with a circumflex character?

If it's a regex, it must begin with a circumflex, just as regex's in the
actual list must.