[Exim] eximon not showing queued messages

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: aue@nirvis.com
Para: 'exim-users@exim.org'
Asunto: [Exim] eximon not showing queued messages
Hi All,

I'm an exim/Linux newbie so please bear with me and be kind. I am running
Debian Linux and trying to get eximon working. I can't seem to run any
X-windows programs as root so I added my own account to the mail group and
am running eximon from that. The log shows up but the list of messages in
the queue is empty even though I have 3 frozen messages.

Question 1: Should I be able to run X programs as root?
Question 2: What permissions do I need to set to run eximon from my own
account?
Question 3: Why can't I see the queued messages?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

David Aue