Re: [Exim] blocking a user temporarily

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Philip Hazel
To: Jim Pazarena
CC: exim-users
Betreff: Re: [Exim] blocking a user temporarily
On Mon, 23 Aug 1999, Jim Pazarena wrote:

> I have a few user accounts which go inactive temporarily and a few others
> which get suspended temporarily and I'd like to return their email
> with the "unknown local part" message.

When we temporarily suspend an account, we change the /etc/passwd entry
so that the home directory points to /home/CANCELLED. This can be
detected by setting the home_directory option in a localuser director.
We deliver their mail to a pipe which sends back a message saying the
account is cancelled.