[Exim] Re: Exim & Fetchmail

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: big boy
Para: Ben Smithurst
CC: exim-users
Assunto: [Exim] Re: Exim & Fetchmail
Hi Ben,
thanx for the info. I tried both of these but it still doesn't want to
work. This time it returned an error message regarding the flags '-oem'
when fetchmail went to work. You are right in one sense though, it does
appear to need more specific instructions when fetchmail performs the
hand-off to exim. Maybe you or somebody else has some more ideas?

PS
After calling exim as 'mailq' in the mda specification of '.fetchmailrc' it
seemed to have grabbed the mail and forwarded it the address of
'uucp@???' -- of course, this address does not exist, but it garb the
mail. Very curious.

brian