Re: [Exim] blocking a user temporarily

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Peter Radcliffe
Para: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [Exim] blocking a user temporarily
Jim Pazarena <exim@???> probably said:
> I use exim 3.02 and use the passwd file to validate incoming mail.
>
> Is there a way to _temporarily_ reject a given user name without
> removing it from my passwd file?
>
> I have a few user accounts which go inactive temporarily and a few others
> which get suspended temporarily and I'd like to return their email
> with the "unknown local part" message.

Look at the 'local_parts =' option and add it (I'd suggest doing a file
lookup) on all the directors that can deliver mail (forward files,
local_delivery, etc) or add a director in before everything else that
checks for the suspended users and bounces mail.

P.

--
pir               pir@???      pir@???      pir@???