Re: [Exim] rsync broken

Author: Nigel Metheringham
To: Tabor J. Wells
CC: Andromeda, Exim
Subject: Re: [Exim] rsync broken
Machines of course wait until their maintainers turn their backs and
then play up...

The box that handles exim.org died last monday night and was
resurrected by the nice people at Planet. However it has never been
rebooted since the rsync service was added, and that service did not
restart correctly.

I've restarted the rsync server (the mirroring *to* the box was OK, and
so the ftp and http mirrors were up to date). I'll sort getting it to
start up properly as soon as I get a chance.

    Nigel.
--
[ Nigel Metheringham                  Nigel.Metheringham@??? ]