Re: [Exim] smarthost/sendmail->smtp

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Julian King
To: exim-users
Betreff: Re: [Exim] smarthost/sendmail->smtp

> Debian includes a package called ssmtp with this description:
>
> [snip]
>
> I don't know where it comes from or how well it works, as I don't have it on
> any of my machines. It sounds like it should do what you need.

I went, I fetch, I compiled, and I hacked. Bar the fact that it didn't
accept '.' on a line by itself as an end of message terminator it appeared
to be exactly what I wanted. I intend to use it, and have written to the
maintainer about the small criticism.

Thanks for telling me about that!

Julian
--
Julian King
Computer Officer, University of Cambridge, Unix Support