Re: [Exim] Help on OS variations : Redhat 6.0 Linux Reply

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Adrian J Bool
A: Philip Hazel
Cc: exim-users
Temas antiguos: [Exim] Help on OS variations, please
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Help on OS variations : Redhat 6.0 Linux Reply

Hi Phil,

To compile your test code on a RedHat 6.0 Linux box I needed to use,

gcc -Wall prog.c -lcrypt

on the file,

#include <stdio.h>
#ifdef I_CRYPT
#include <crypt.h>
#endif
#ifdef I_UNISTD
#include <unistd.h>
#endif

#define __USE_XOPEN 1
#include <unistd.h>

int main(void)
{
printf("%s\n", crypt("MySecret", "az"));
return 0;
}

Without the two added lines the file would only complite with implicit
declartion of funtion 'crypt' warnings.

I'm sure how on this box to tell if unistd.h is suitable without
first inculding the unistd.h file. If you wanna borrow a login to this
box (only my desktop ;-)) for a short while you are welcome...

Cheers,

aid

--
Adrian J Bool            | http://www.noc.u-net.net/
Network Manager            | tel://44.1925.484061/