[Exim] Re: ... TRIPLE AAAARGH

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Philip Hazel
A: Leonardo Boselli
Cc: exim-users
Temas antiguos: [Exim] 3.031 ... TRIPLE AAAARGH
Asunto: [Exim] Re: ... TRIPLE AAAARGH
All the problems you mention are in areas of Exim which are (supposedly)
untouched by the 3.03 -> 3.031 change.

On Wed, 18 Aug 1999, Leonardo Boselli wrote:

> I installed exim 3.031, this is his configure
> file, but it RELAY whether or not i set
> authentication (i am sending from 150.217.9.71
> that does not look to be between the authorized
> hosts ... any hint ?)

Please send me (but not to the list) the Local/Makefile you used to
build it, and an example of it relaying, for example, a test using -bh.

> Aloso another bug: all mail arrive with a
> sender: mail@???
> instead of the real sender ....

How was the mail sent? Can you send such a message to me?

> 1999-08-18 20:55:28 11HArw-0000vd-00 ==
> 01592440@??? T=local_delivery defer (-7): mailbox
> /var/spool/mail/01592440 has wrong mode 600

> This if i send from another machine via smtp, if i send locally with
> pine all users receive the mail ....

How is pine configured to send mail? Does it call /usr/lib/sendmail or
does it deliver using smtp? Is /usr/lib/sendmail pointing to Exim 3.031
or something else? Please check the Received: headers in the message to
see if they are passing through Exim 3.031.

> local_delivery:
> driver = appendfile
> file = /var/spool/mail/${local_part}
> delivery_date_add
> envelope_to_add
> return_path_add
> group = mail
> mode = 0660

You have specified mode 660; that's why it is unhappy with files whose
mode is 600.