[Exim] 3.031 ... TRIPLE AAAARGH

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Leonardo Boselli
Para: exim-users, Philip Hazel
Tópicos Novos: [Exim] Re: ... TRIPLE AAAARGH
Assunto: [Exim] 3.031 ... TRIPLE AAAARGH
More troubles: my message to the exim-user list was rejected due
the changed sender address (first bug-)
....however it was from a machine that was not authorized to relay
but relayed (2nd bug)
the third bug is that in spool directory some users have their box
with 660 group mail and these get delivered, other have 600 with
another group[ and the reply is:
1999-08-18 20:55:28 11HArw-0000vd-00 ==
01592440@??? T=local_delivery defer (-7): mailbox
/var/spool/mail/01592440 has wrong mode 600
1999-08-18 20:55:28 11HArw-0000vd-00 Frozen
This if i send from another machine via smtp, if i send locally with
pine all users receive the mail ....

I installed exim 3.031, this is his configure file, but it RELAY
whether or not i set authentication (i am sending from 150.217.9.71
that does not look to be between the authorized hosts ... any hint
?) Aloso another bug: all mail arrive with a sender: mail@???
instead of the real sender ....

(Or this have to do with the -lcrypt I had to add into the makefile ?)

#begin configure file

# qualify_domain = # qualify_recipient = # local_domains =

# local_domains_include_host_literals

never_users = root

host_lookup = 0.0.0.0/0

# receiver_unqualified_hosts = # sender_unqualified_hosts =

# receiver_verify

# sender_verify

# rbl_domains = rbl.maps.vix.com

# percent_hack_domains = *

#                      TRANSPORTS CONFIGURATION
#                       ORDER DOES NOT MATTER

remote_smtp:
driver = smtp

local_delivery:
driver = appendfile
file = /var/spool/mail/${local_part}
delivery_date_add
envelope_to_add
return_path_add
group = mail
mode = 0660

address_pipe:
driver = pipe
return_output

# generated by aliassing or forwarding.
address_file:
driver = appendfile
delivery_date_add
envelope_to_add
return_path_add

address_reply:
driver = autoreply

end

#                      DIRECTORS CONFIGURATION

system_aliases:
driver = aliasfile
file = /etc/aliases
search_type = lsearch
user = list
file_transport = address_file
pipe_transport = address_pipe

userforward:
driver = forwardfile
file = .forward
no_verify
no_expn
check_ancestor
# filter
file_transport = address_file
pipe_transport = address_pipe
reply_transport = address_reply

localuser:
driver = localuser
transport = local_delivery

stuspecial:
driver = localuser
transport = local_delivery
domains = dicea.unifi.it
local_parts = ^0

end

#                          ORDER DOES MATTER

lookuphost:
driver = lookuphost
transport = remote_smtp

literal:
driver = ipliteral
transport = remote_smtp

#                      RETRY CONFIGURATION
*   *     F,2h,15m; G,16h,1h,1.5; F,4d,8h

^0[^@]*@dicea.unifi.it
        $local_part@??? E

# End of Exim configuration file

Leonardo Boselli (NIT)