RE: [Exim] FreeBSD 3.2

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Erric Gilbert
To: 'Gyan Mathur'
CC: 'exim-users@exim.org'
Betreff: RE: [Exim] FreeBSD 3.2

    Hello Gyan,

Thanks for responding,

I tried 3.03 and still I recieve the error:
su-2.03# pwd
/usr/local/src/exim-3.03
su-2.03# make

>>> Creating links to source files...
>>> New Makefile installed
>>> Use "make makefile" if you need to force rebuilding of the makefile

/bin/sh ../scripts/Configure-os.h
/bin/sh ../scripts/Configure-os.c
gcc -O -pipe -o buildconfig buildconfig.c
/bin/sh ../scripts/Configure-config.h
`buildconfig' is up to date.
Syntax error: word unexpected (expecting ")")
*** Error code 1

Stop.
*** Error code 1

Stop.

This is after I did a cp src/EDITME Local/Makefile && vi Local/Makefile

and changed things to my taste.

(Just to make sure, I grabbed this tarball from the main site in the UK.)

Erric