Re: [Exim] Huge daily reports reports (Mailman and exim)

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Rick Ballard
To: Exim-users
Betreff: Re: [Exim] Huge daily reports reports (Mailman and exim)
> we have exim set to deliver daily reports. We now use Mailman for all
> our mailing lists and it works fine, but the daily reports are now about
> 2.5 MB (!) because exim looks at Mailman list-mail as relay and adds
> thousands of relay lines.
>
> Is it possible to have the report only tell us how many relay's we have
> had? Or maybe I can have exim set not to look at Mailman mail as relay
> somehow?

Try "eximstats -nr"

/usr/exim/bin$ eximstats -help
  Valid options are:
    -h<number>   histogram divisions per hour
                 default is 1, 0 suppresses histograms
    -ne          don't display error information
    -nr          don't display relaying information
    -nr/pattern/ don't display relaying information that matches
    -nt          don't display transport information
    -q<list>     list of times for queuing information
                 single 0 item suppresses
    -t<number>   display top <number> sources/destinations
                 default is 50, 0 suppresses top listing
    -tnl         omit local sources/destinations in top listing

--
Rick Ballard
Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada