Re[2]: [Exim] headers_* problem

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Andrey Novikov
A: exim-users
Asunto: Re[2]: [Exim] headers_* problem
Hello Philip and others,

PH> *Where* doesn't it change the subject header? The headers_add option on
PH> a director applies only to the copy of the message delivered by that
PH> director. So I would not expect it to change anything in the copy of the
PH> message delivered by local_delivery. The change would apply only to
PH> autoreply_transport.

But what do these lines in documentation mean:

If  an  address  passes  through  several  directors  and/or
routers,     any    `headers_add'     or    `headers_remove'
specifications  are cumulative,  and any such specifications
on the transport are also honoured.

Best regards,
 Andrey                            mailto:scriber@webclub.ru