Re: [Exim] More on exim and cyrus mailbox quotas

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Philip Hazel
A: F.F. Jacot-Guillarmod
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] More on exim and cyrus mailbox quotas
On Thu, 12 Aug 1999, F.F. Jacot-Guillarmod wrote:

> The second problem is related to this... how does one specify a list of
> integers? I've tried:
>
>    temp_errors = 73 75
>    temp_errors = 73, 75
>    temp_errors = 73 : 75
> and
>    temp_errors = "73 : 75"

Oh dear. I seem to have an infelicity in there. The only syntax that
currently works is

temp_errors = 73:75

i.e. no embedded spaces. (It is checking for digits and colons only.)

> Are there any other config settings that could be causing this
> behaviour?

Have your "temporary errors" being going on so long that they have
passed the retry time? That would cause immediate bouncing.