Re: [Exim] local_parts or condition (in a director) syntax p…

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Philip Hazel
To: Bernard Stern
CC: exim-users
Betreff: Re: [Exim] local_parts or condition (in a director) syntax problem
On Wed, 11 Aug 1999, Bernard Stern wrote:

> my_direcor:
> driver = forwardfile
> domains = special-domain.ch
> local_parts = ^0740\d{6}
> blah-blah-blah
>
> This never works. How should I write this?

The local_parts option is expanded before use, so that you can, for
example, make it dependent on the domain. Therefore, you need to write

local_parts = ^0740\\d{6}

> Also, is my assumption correct that no_more is ignored when a given
> condition in a director or a router yelds false? I.e. after a condition
> fails, the next director or router is tried despite no_more?

Er, I can't remember, I will have to go and read my own manual ... finds
section 19.1 ... ah yes, the answer to your question is "yes, you are
correct".

> Thanks for your time. And thanks a lot to you, Philip, for your quick
> answers to my previous questions. This list is very helpful!

We aim to please. :-)