[Exim] Previous versions of Exim...

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Dave Rynne
A: exim-users
Asunto: [Exim] Previous versions of Exim...
Yesterday, I found myself having to make changes to the configuration
of a server running Exim-1.82. I didn't have physical access to the
box so upgrading wasn't an option. Instead I just got the config mail'd
to me so I could edit, test and mail back. However, to be sure about
this, I needed to test with version 1.82 (as config options are not
necessarily the same from release to release). Problem -- the ftp tree
usually only has copies of the most recent two or three releases. It
took a while but I eventually did find a copy of 1.82 (and even a copy
of 1.73) on a mail server of a previous employer.

It's quite possible that this sort of situation will arise again (for
any of us). So my question is, does anyone (Philip ?) have a complete
version archive -- tarballs rather than RCS/CVS/whatever ??

If not, I'm willing to put together as complete an archive as I can.

Dave