[Exim] local_parts or condition (in a director) syntax probl…

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Bernard Stern
A: exim-users
Asunto: [Exim] local_parts or condition (in a director) syntax problem
Hello,

In a director, I need to check whether the local part matches a given
regular expression. Like:

my_direcor:
driver = forwardfile
domains = special-domain.ch
local_parts = ^0740\d{6}
blah-blah-blah

This never works. How should I write this?

Also, is my assumption correct that no_more is ignored when a given
condition in a director or a router yelds false? I.e. after a condition
fails, the next director or router is tried despite no_more?

Thanks for your time. And thanks a lot to you, Philip, for your quick
answers to my previous questions. This list is very helpful!

Best regards,

Bernard Stern, SWITCH

_____SWITCH Swiss Academic and Research Network_______________________________
Mail: SWITCH Head Office / Tel:+41 1 268 1520 | Fax: +41 1 268 1568
      Limmatquai 138    / Internet: postmaster@???
   CH-8001 Zurich      / X.400: /S=postmaster/O=switch/P=SWITCH/A=400net/C=ch/