[Exim] Authorisation question

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Bernard Stern
To: exim-users
Betreff: [Exim] Authorisation question
Hello,

I'd like to configure an authorisation policy based on reverse-lookup
of the sending MTA, but for a specific set of domains only.

More specificly:

I have a file of customer domains: customer-domains which looks like this:

*.domain1.ch
*.domain2.ch
*.domainN.ch

And a customer-networks file which looks like this:

xxx.xxx.0.0/16
yyy.yyy.yyy.0/24
zzz.zzz.0.0/16

These customers only will have access to a pager gateway. I have other
customers with other services. For the customers configured in the
customer-domains file, I need an authorisation based on reverse-lookup.

I have tried to tackle this via a filter file, however I'd like to know
if there is a more straightforward way of doing this. Also, I do have a
problem within the filter file. There is the following condition:

if (${lookup{$sender_host_name}partial-lsearch{/home/exim/cfg/customer-domains}{yes}{no}} is "yes")
or (${lookup{$sender_host_address}lsearch{/home/exim/cfg/customer-networks}{yes}{no}} is "yes")
then
blah-blah-blah
else
blah-blah-blah
endif

The first sub-condition works perfectly, but never the second. I mailed
myself back the content of the variables $sender_host_name and
$sender_host_address to be sure there were correct, which they were.
What do I do wrong here? Anyone a more straightforward solution to this?
Many thanks in advance.

Regards,

Bernard Stern, SWITCH

_____SWITCH Swiss Academic and Research Network_______________________________
Mail: SWITCH Head Office / Tel:+41 1 268 1520 | Fax: +41 1 268 1568
      Limmatquai 138    / Internet: postmaster@???
   CH-8001 Zurich      / X.400: /S=postmaster/O=switch/P=SWITCH/A=400net/C=ch/