Re: [Exim] Having trouble with 'seen finish'

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Philip Hazel
Para: ListServ
CC: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [Exim] Having trouble with 'seen finish'
On Mon, 9 Aug 1999, ListServ wrote:

> I have a filter setup so that only local addresses can send to a certain
> address. If it is not a local address, then I send the originating sender
> a form message, and I also want it to delete that message.
> Whenever it is sent to me, no matter what address it is from, I still
> get that message put in my mail file.
> Here is the code:
>
> #Exim Filter
> if
> "$header_from:" contains "my_address"
> then
> deliver "my_address"

That doesn't agree with your description above. Shouldn't you be testing
the recipient, not the sender?

> elif
> "$header_from:" does not contain "my_address"
> then

Why bother with this additional test? A straight "else" would do
(unless, of course, the first test is wrong, as I suggested).

> mail to "$sender_address" from "my_address" reply_to "frenzy@???"
> subject "blah" text "blah"
> seen finish
> endif
>
> I cannot get this to delete that message with seen finish for some reason,
> it always stays there.

What do you mean by "always stays there"? Do you mean it remains on
Exim's queue? Have you tried a test with -d9 to see what it says?

Incidentally, you really ought to make the "mail" command conditional
on "if first_delivery".