Re: [Exim] input/output error ?

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Philip Hazel
Para: laurent.luyckx
CC: exim-users@exim.org
Assunto: Re: [Exim] input/output error ?
On Mon, 9 Aug 1999, Laurent Luyckx wrote:

> what does that mean :
>
> 1999-08-09 20:53:40 11DyIU-00002v-00 == /var/spool/mail/c/0/00/inbox

<c000@???> T=address_file defer (5): Input/output error: error while
writing to /var/spool/mail/c/0/00/inbox

5 is the value in errno that was returned from a call to write(). On a
Solaris system, the man page says

    5 I/O error
      Some physical I/O error has occurred. This error may in some cases
      occur on a call following the one to which it actually applies.

Not very helpful. Dig around your system logs to see if anything was
logged. I don't know what else to suggest.