[Exim] Null Client Configuration..

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Jeff Carnahan
A: exim-users
Temas antiguos: [Exim] aliases problem
Asunto: [Exim] Null Client Configuration..
... Now that I have Exim working properly on my system mail hub, I'd like to
know if Exim supports a null client configuration. Before switching to Exim
from sendmail, I had all machines in my domain forward any mail to the hub
for processing and distribution. Does Exim support this as well? Looking at
the documentation it appears that I would simply set local_domains to
nothing which would cause it to route all email via SMTP to my hub, however
I haven't seen any null client samples or commentary confirming this or
shedding light on any other possible issues I need to account for...

Comments/Samples/Suggestions?

Thanks in advance...
--
Warmest Regards...
Jeff Carnahan                                    CTO Networq, Inc.