Re: [Exim] Advertising things that use exim

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Philip Hazel
Para: Nigel Metheringham
CC: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Advertising things that use exim
On Fri, 6 Aug 1999, Nigel Metheringham wrote:

> Philip mentioned when he gave a talk in Leeds that exim has got a
> Solaris certification - meaning he can display a Sun provided logo on
> exim related stuff.

... well, not exactly. I came back and looked at the paper work and saw
that various hoops have to be jumped through, legal documents signed,
and so forth, all of which seemed (and still seems) to me to be too much
hassle. [Also, strictly, the latest Exim release should be put through
the latest certification process, as it's some time since all this
happened.]