Re: [Exim] exceptions to host_lookup

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Philip Hazel
A: Pollywog
Cc: exim-users list
Asunto: Re: [Exim] exceptions to host_lookup
On Fri, 6 Aug 1999, Pollywog wrote:

> >> host_lookup = "!/var/mail/block/host_lookup-except : \
> >>      !/var/mail/block/net_lookup-except : \
> >>      0.0.0.0/0"

> net_lookup-except has addresses of the form:
>
> 123.456.478.0/24
> 467.689.245.0/24
>
> host_lookup-except looks like this:
>
> 123.478.345.8
> 445.267.298.4

Those should not cause reverse lookups. It may be that some other
configuration option you have causes them. The way to find out is to run
exim with the -bh option specifing a suitable host address. It should be
possible from the output to work out which option has caused the lookup.
If you can't, send me the output from -bh and I'll see if I can.