RE: [Exim] Problem Exim!!!

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Pollywog
To: exim-users list
Betreff: RE: [Exim] Problem Exim!!!
On 08-Aug-99 Michael Lebedev wrote:
> Hi Sirs!
> I have some problems with Exim.
> My system
> Linux 2.2.10 (libc5 Slackware 4.0)
> I have put a source well, make it's OK!
> The start EXIM in a mode of a demon has not caused mistakes.
> The messages are accepted by the server, but further anywhere are not
> transferred - neither in local boxes, nor on removed of the server..???
> What can i do?

Could you put entries from your panic and main logs? That might help.
Also what Exim version and did you just upgrade Exim from a 2.x version to
3.x ? The configuration file has changed and you cannot use the older
config with the newer Exim versions without some editing.

I believe there is a script you can use to convert to a newer exim.conf.

--
Andrew