Re: [Exim] Content-Length header?

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Philip Hazel
A: Paul Slootman
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Content-Length header?
On Fri, 6 Aug 1999, Paul Slootman wrote:

> This is from qpopper:
>
> /* You are not expected to understand this macro, but read the next page if
> * you are not faint of heart.

This is a quote from the c-client library which is also used by Pine,
the Washington IMAP daemon, and other mailbox-handling software.

> It looks like bsd's mail is the most restrictive (and probably the one
> to consider as a guide, as bsd originated this format). I.e. no timezone,
> and return-path mandatory.

My (as yet very vague) plan is to see if I can come up with a scheme
whereby the configuration defines what body lines should be munged, and
default it to something reasonable. That way, people can change it if it
goes wrong.