Re: [Exim] Exim + Procmail + Cyrus IMAP = quota headaches. …

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Nigel Metheringham
CC: F.F. Jacot-Guillarmod, kaih, exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Exim + Procmail + Cyrus IMAP = quota headaches. Ideas?

ph10@??? said:
> Why not? I can't see why you can't do that and then pipe to cyrus for
> local delivery. What goes wrong?

I do precisely that on one of our systems. Remember you can also
specify a mailbox on the cyrus deliver line, and by careful use of the
suffix features of exim directors and transports you could use an exim
filter or even plain forward file to put mail into a specific cyrus
mailbox (if that mailbox does not exist then cyrus puts the message
into inbox as usual.

    Nigel.
--
[ Nigel Metheringham                  Nigel.Metheringham@??? ]