Re: Re[2]: [Exim] Re: EXIM, Help stop relaying spam

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Andromeda
Para: Exim
Asunto: Re: Re[2]: [Exim] Re: EXIM, Help stop relaying spam
>The only problem is that it's a lot harder to stop someone in a
>foreign range from selecting your server as a backup for them. The
>best solution for that was a hack we did here to sendmail (now a while
>ago) that checked the lowest MX record's IP address against a listing
>of "local" [ie: customer] ranges. [hint hint Phillip! :-) ]

That is when you ensure that your customers notify you if they want you as
an MX backup, so that you can add their mailhost to your list of acceptable
MX's.

Making sure that your systems are safe is imperative.

With Regards

Andromeda

- The Andromeda HTML Workshop - http://www.htmlworkshop.com/
Home of Search & Replace 98