Re: [Exim] A Similar odd request...

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Peter Radcliffe
Para: Exim
Asunto: Re: [Exim] A Similar odd request...
James Dehnert <James.Dehnert@???> probably said:
> Here is a problems that came up here. We had a user that we
> wanted to set up so...

> 1) He could send mail to anyone
> 2) Only local folks could send mail to him
> 3) Externally it would look as if he did not exist

> Alias file manipulation didn't work for obvious reasons, but we
> have since decided that such protection would be perfect for hiding
> internal group aliases ( like "all" which we don't have, but you get
> the picture )

Someone wrote a condition for majordomo private aliases so only majordomo
can send to them:

  condition = "${if eq {$received_protocol}{local} \
              {${if eq {$sender_ident}{majordomo} \
              {true}{false}}}{false}}"

You could have a seperate alias file for the closed group aliases
and then add a condition to the director to deliver them.
If everyone who is allowed to send to them is sending mail from the
local machine then you could just use

condition = "${if eq {$received_protocol}{local}{true}{false}}"

otherwise, build a condition that fits how you define who is allowed
to send mail to those aliases ... there are all sorts of things you
could test; $sender_address, $sender_fullhost, $sender_host_address,
and test them against fixed things or file lookups.

How much detail do you need :)

P.

--
pir               pir@???      pir@???      pir@???