[Exim] An odd request...

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Andromeda
Para: Exim
Asunto: [Exim] An odd request...
Hi,

I have an odd request for everyone here today :)

As we all know, Unix systems run their daemons under various users (root,
nobody etc). Since any of such users can be used to spam systems (because
they appear to be local users, and hence CAN send email), I am wondering if
there is a way where I can set up a router or director which will allow
those users to ONLY send email within the local host, i.e
nobody@??? can send email only to users within the host itself.

I would imagine that using a flat file with lsearch would be enough in the
following format:

host: user1 : user2 : user3

Anyone? I'll experiment around a bit to see if I can solve this on my own,
but I'm open to suggestions :)

The configuration will be made available to Phil as a sample configuration.

With Regards

Andromeda
- The Andromeda HTML Workshop - http://www.htmlworkshop.com/
Home of Search & Replace 98