[Exim] Reminder: Exim course at Cambridge in September

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Philip Hazel
To: exim-announce
Betreff: [Exim] Reminder: Exim course at Cambridge in September
[This is the only reminder announcement I am going go make. We thought
that perhaps *one* reminder was justified. 56 people have already signed
up for the course. The deadline for registration is 7 September.]

The arrangements for the previously-discussed one-day (lunchtime-to-
lunchtime) course on Exim on 21-22 September are now in place. Details
of the course and information about costs, how to register, etc. are now
available via

http://www-tus.csx.cam.ac.uk/courses/exim/

Please publicise wherever you think it might be useful.

Any queries about the administration should be sent to
exim-course@??? and not to me, but I'm happy to receive
comments about the content.