Re: [Exim] rejected relay

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Andromeda
Para: Exim
Asunto: Re: [Exim] rejected relay
At 12:04 27-07-1999 -0400, you wrote:
>What confuses me is the 'refused relay (host accept)' part. How does
>refused relay and host accept work together?

sender_host_accept is most likely the rule that triggered the refused
relay. Look at your configuration, and see whether you have it unset, or
have it set too strictly.

The Exim 2.00 documentation states: If this option is set, incoming SMTP
calls are accepted only from the hosts listed, possibly also qualified by
an RFC 1413 identification. (Calls from networks listed in
`sender_net_accept' are also accepted).

I believe that option has been superceded in Exim 3.x by host_accept_relay.

With Regards

Andromeda

- The Andromeda HTML Workshop - http://www.htmlworkshop.com/
Home of Search & Replace 98