Re: [Exim] WISHLIST: program name indicating current job

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Nigel Metheringham
Para: Andrey Novikov
CC: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] WISHLIST: program name indicating current job
novikov@??? said:
> It whould be very usefull to see with ps ax what each instance
> of exim is doing right now (like sendmail does).

I half did this a while back - remember that exiwhat gives you this
information anyhow. I may finish off my code to do it, but you need to
remember that:-

  1. Hacking the command line is horribly non-portable and will only
     work on some architectures

  2. Is liable to bust people's scripts for shutting exim down (ie they
     may not be able to find the appropriate process to kill).

    Nigel.

--
[ Nigel Metheringham                  Nigel.Metheringham@??? ]