Re: [Exim] weird log entry

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Philip Hazel
A: Pollywog
Cc: exim-users list
Asunto: Re: [Exim] weird log entry
On Tue, 27 Jul 1999, Pollywog wrote:

> I have Exim 3.02 installed on Debian, and yesterday I started finding this
> entry in my panic log:
>
> 1999-07-26 16:50:40 failed to open when attempting to check NULL: No such
> file or directory
> 1999-07-27 01:08:50 failed to open when attempting to check NULL: No such
> file or directory
>
> What could this mean? I looked through my config and "NULL" does not seem
> to be mentioned in it, nor in my filters.

There's a bug in the code in that it isn't telling you the name of the
file it was trying to open, nor the option that it was trying to check.

Sorry about that. I'll fix those problems.

The real problem is that you have mentioned some file name in the
configuration as part of a host list, and the file doesn't exist.