Re: [Exim] SMTP_Sender class updated

Top Pagina
Auteur: Mark Lowes
Aan: exim-users
Onderwerp: Re: [Exim] SMTP_Sender class updated
The entity claiming to be hamster@??? wrote...
> I've updated the c++ class I tossed together earlier this year for

[...]
> Comments, bug reports, ideas gratefully received, flames used to light
> the bonfire to clear the results of my gardening.

Of course mentioning where the hell to find it would be a good move on
my part :-/

ftp://ftp.linux.co.uk/pub/people/hamster/smtpsender_{version}.tgz

    ttfn
      Mark

--
This is a sig, it's not a smart sig or an AI sig, but it's a sig to
replace the sig that died during the death of data... the sig is dead,