Re: [Exim] Relaying prohibited by administrator

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Dave C.
A: Richard G. Duvall
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Relaying prohibited by administrator

On Fri, 23 Jul 1999, Richard G. Duvall wrote:

> My customers IP's are in the subnet of 204.214.110.128/27, and also
> 206.163.169.32/27. I want people with IP addresses, and these IP
> addresses only to be able to relay through my server. I tried using
> sender_net_accept_relay, but seems that it doesn't work with 3.02. Can't
> really go by hostname or revers IP, because those can be faked easily. It
> is harder to spoof an IP, especailly when one's router is setup with
> access-lists correctly.

Ah.. its "host_accept_relay" in v.3.0x and up. ALl of the net/host
accept/reject options were a mess, and Phillip collapsed them all into
a new syntax. Both network, and hostname options can now appear in the
same list.

sounds like you want:

host_accept_relay = 204.214.110.128/27 : 206.163.169.32/27 : ! *