Re: [Exim] Strange sending problems...

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Nigel Metheringham
A: Chris Mayes
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Strange sending problems...
cmayes@??? said:
> I suppose the filtering might be to blame. Is there a way for me to
> check this out? I can, of course, supply more info as needed. I am
> running exim version 2.11 on Debian Potato with Kernel 2.2.6.

If the smtp port is filtered this is likely to break smtp mail.

Working from your exim box, telnet to the target box port 25. If the
connection succeeds and you see an SMTP server banner then the
filtering is not a problem. Otherwise you need to get that network
sorted before any MTA has a hope of working.

    Nigel.
--
[ Nigel Metheringham                  Nigel.Metheringham@??? ]