Re: [Exim] Forwarding and Too many hops

Top Pagina
Auteur: Milos Prudek
Aan: Hugh Sasse, exim-users
Onderwerp: Re: [Exim] Forwarding and Too many hops
> I would look to see if you are rewriting headers, and if you are
> accidentally rewriting the envelope header. that caused lots of
> hops on my system. Also check what local_domains is: liam should
> be able to recognise its own mail instead of sending it back out.
>
> Hope this is of some help.

Actually, I used to have primary hostname="liam.moraviapress.cz" but I
changed it to "moraviapress.cz" to get rid of hostname in Reply to.
Could it be that because of this, any received mail was not considered
by exim to be local, therefore forwarded to fw2, which of course send it
back to liam, ad libitum?

--
Milos Prudek