Re: [Exim] relaying denied to local address sometimes

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: mlist
To: Philip Hazel
CC: exim-users
Betreff: Re: [Exim] relaying denied to local address sometimes
> > Okay, here is the problem. There is this ONE site that whenever they send
> > mail to my mail machine it gets rejected with a relaying denied message. The
> > mail is being sent to a local domain, so i don't understand how it could be
> > given a "relaying denied" message.
>
> What does the Exim rejectlog say?

It doesn't even show up in the reject log (i forgot to mention that weirdness).
Other things show up in the reject log though, so i don't think the reject log
is broken per se.

This is a typical response back when a user on the problem system tries to send
mail to a user on my system:

... while talking to theory.org.:
>>> RCPT To:<mlist@???>

<<< 550 relaying to <mlist@???> prohibited by administrator