Re: [Exim] Pipe - child create failed

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Vadim Vygonets
Para: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [Exim] Pipe - child create failed
Quoth Daniel Smith on Wed, Jul 21, 1999:
> > How do you run this command? Alias file, .forward file, special
> > pipe transport? What happens if you try to run other commands?
>
> In the configure file:
> driver=smartuser
> transport=local_delivery
>
> local_delivery -> pipe

Please send me the whole director and transport specifications,
and I'll try to run them and/or see what the problem is. We've
got BSDI 4.0.1 running Exim 3.024 here (it used to run 3.02 until
today, and I've got no problem to downgrade for the test).

> I've backed down to 2.11 and have moved onto other problems *sigh*

What problems?

Vadik.

--
Taunt not the sysadmin, for he can become you and make your life
interesting.