Re: [Exim] IP address in host_list?

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Dave C.
A: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] IP address in host_list?
Nevermind.. I've figured it out myself.

I also have the pop-before-smtp relay authorization, and recording of
the username from the pop session in a header in the relayed message(s)
working.

Whatever scripts you use to record IP addresses from pop session need
to create/update two files for exim to use:

a: /etc/exim/pop_smtp_auth, which should be a simple list of IP addresses:
10.0.0.1
10.0.2.3

b: /etc/exim/pop_smtp_auth.users, which should be of a format:
10.0.0.1:username
10.0.2.3:other_username

and then:

host_accept_relay = " /etc/exim/pop_smtp_auth : ! * "

(if anyone can figure out how to make host_accept_relay use the file
with the usernames then these can be combined into one)

to add the header to the message, add the following to any/all
applicable transports:

headers_add = "X-POP_authentication: ${lookup {$sender_host_address} \
lsearch {/etc/exim/pop_smtp_auth.users} {$value}}

(You can of course use other filenames, and whatever name for the
header you want....)