[Exim] Exim generating duplicate messages?

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Eelco Vriezekolk
To: exim-users
Betreff: [Exim] Exim generating duplicate messages?
Hello,

Recently I began noticing duplicate email messages into and out of our
mail server (Exim 2.00).

So far, all duplicates that we receive were genuine multiple deliveries
into our Exim server. However, when PCs on the network send email out,
sometimes multiple messages are created as well, even if the end-user
did not send multiple copies.

Does anybody have any idea why this is happening?

Regards,
--
Eelco Vriezekolk  eelco@???
Regional Technical Manager -- Africa Online