[Exim] retry rules

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Vladimir Litovka
To: exim-users
Betreff: [Exim] retry rules
Hello!

I have such problem: sombody sends lots of messages to particulat host,
which often inaccessible. These messages is very quickly became
unnecessary for recipient, so I set such retry rules for them:

 some.domain          *               F,6h,15m; F,12h,30m

When an oldest message in the queue got 12h old, Exim writes 'retry
timeout exceed' and removes *all* messages in the queue to this host -
even recent messages... How I can avoid this behaviour? I need only
messages, exceed retry time removed from queue, not all. Is it possible?

Thank you.

--
doka