[Exim] Relay control question

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Christian Dysthe
A: Exim-users
Asunto: [Exim] Relay control question
Hi,

I have been through the documentation several times, and really tried to do
this myself but I do need some help.

What I want is to let a few people on a dial-up connection use our server to
relay their mail to any destination. They have set our server as SMTP smarthost
in their exim configuration. We do not want to open for general relay.

Let's say one person is connected using the ISP foo.net. What I need is to let
this person use our server to relay his mail, but not someone using ISP
foobydoo.net.

On this server we have Debian Slink running with exim 2.11.

How can I do this?

TIA

Regards,
Christian Dysthe