[Exim] implementation suggestion required

Top Pagina
Auteur: T.V.Gnanasekaran
Aan: exim-users
Onderwerp: [Exim] implementation suggestion required
Hello all,

I have compiled exim 3.02 on a redhat linux box. I currently use sendmail
as MTA. I am connecting over a telephone line to the net. I am not
24hours connected to the net. I have an email account at my ISP who
receives domain forwarded mails for my domain "aravind.org". In other
words, all my mails user@??? is forwarded to aravind@???

Later I use fetchmail and deliver to sendmail. I archive all incoming and
outgoing mails using procmail (for incoming) and sendmail (for outgoing,
with sendmail -X <logfile> option). Is there any easier way in exim to do
the same thing. I want to forward a copy of all incoming and outgoing
mails to another email account in localhost. Privacy is not an issue.

Please send in your suggestions regarding this. Outline of ideas are
enough to start me. Meanwhile, I am reading the extensive docs that the
author has given. It is exciting to read these excellent docs. My pats
to the author.

-gnana