Re: [Exim] Virtual Domains

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Stef Hoesli Wiederwald
A: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Virtual Domains
Hi there,

> Look at configurations C015, and C016. They are related (C016 is my entire
> configure file, C015 explains how it works).

Thanks!

Now how do I set up a list of recepients in one of the virtual
domains, ie I have list@??? which should reach user1,
user2, user3....? I used to use smail, and there I worked with the
multihomed hack by Martin Schulze. The problem with this solution was,
that if one of the addresses of a member on a mail list caused an
error, the mail was sent again to ALL members of the list. So the mail
was sent again and again to all members of the list until the error
cause disappeared.

Stef
--
WebMaster D-WERK