Re: [Exim] Opinions sought: Exim and MYSQL

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Philip Hazel
A: exim-users
Temas antiguos: Re: [Exim] Opinions sought: Exim and MYSQL > 2. Specification of host, database, user, and password
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Opinions sought: Exim and MYSQL
I haven't had any further comment apart from the postings by Malcolm
Beattie and Peter Lister, who were both unhappy at the idea of releasing
direct SQL access. Yet I feel that that is exactly what some users
actually want, and it means that I don't have to invent an interface
between some new syntax and SQL.

Meanwhile I have a version of Exim with this in which I'd like to put
out for Alpha testing, because it has a number of bug fixes and one or
two other things in it (like the LDAP server list). So, unless anybody
shouts *really loudly* in the next couple of days, I will probably let
this particular cat out of the bag next week...